Advanced Guide to WordPress Security
If You want to build a blog that matters, that earns 5 Figures Month, then Pay attention. Because I’m going to share everything that works and the things that are waste of time, so that you don’t make the same mistakes and take your blog to the next level.
Join 28,650+ person that started a blog in 7 Days:
If you are new to blogging, start here. You’ll find all the resources you need below-
- How To Start a Blog
Keywords are the heart and soul of any Blog. Learn the Latest and Greatest SEO Strategies.
- Simple traffic Strategy
Learn How Blogs Make Money
You won’t believe your eye’s
I bring you the information of the Blogs that earns more than 5+ Figure per month and also share how you can do it, starting from zero to earning a Million Dollar.
I share exactly what I did that was successful and the mistakes that I made, so that you can focus exactly on the things that work.
It has helped thousands of people to build successful blog & I hope it helps you too.
WordPress Security: Make Your WordPress Hack & Spam Proof
WordPress Security is matter of importance for every website owner. Google blocks around 30,000+ websites daily for Malware and Phishing problem.
This malware and phishing problem can happen to your website too if your Website security is week.
If you are serious about your website and care about it. Then you should pay attention to our WordPress Security guide and the Best practices.
In this guide, we will share all the top WordPress security tips to help you protect your website against hackers and malware.
- Basics of WordPress Security
- WordPress Security in Easy Steps
- WordPress Security for DIY Users
- Disable Directory Indexing and Browsing
- Enable Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Disable PHP File Execution
- Add Security Questions to WordPress Login
- Scanning WordPress for Malware and Vulnerabilies
- Fixing a Hacked WordPress Site
- Disable XML-RPC in WordPress
- Disable File Editing
- How to Delete a WordPress on SiteGround
How To Build A Successful Blog In 7 Days
Fast track your blogs success in the next 7 days with my free course. Just complete the task I send you each day – simple!
GET THE EBOOK
WordPress Security Plugins that we have tested and reviewed.
- iThemes Security Pro Review
- Wordfence Review
- Sucuri Review
- All In One WP Security & Firewall Review
- Jetpack Security Review
- BulletProof Security Review
- Astra Web Security Review
Some other Guides
Learn and Be an Expert with our Complete Guides.
How To Start A Blog
How To Create a Business Website
How To Create a eCommerce Website
How To Create a Blog on SiteGround
Complete Guide to WooCommerce
Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing
Complete Guide to WordPress SEO
Complete Guide to Easy Digital Downloads
Complete Guide to WordPress Errors & Solutions
Complete Guide to WordPress Hosting
Complete Guide to WordPress Security
Recent Articles from the Blog
Best Plugin to protect your wordpress
iThemes Security Pro is the best plugin for WordPress Security. It is a complete security solution for WordPress sites with 2 factor authentication system.
Some really great features of iThemes Security Pro are:-
- Stops automated attacks. …
- Monitors for suspicious activity. …
- Strengthens user credentials. …
- Scans for vulnerable plugins and themes to apply updates. …
- Blocks bad bots and reduces spam.